A person’s overall well-being gets disturbed after a hectic day. It is natural to feel cranky, irritated, and experience body aches after a super-hectic day. In a longer duration, this may cause mental health issues. So, it is necessary to practice some stress-relieving activities in day-to-day life. Breathing exercises and meditation are as beneficial as eating healthy food and working out.
One such simple breathing technique is Bhramari (Bumblebee breath) also known as “Grounding Pranayama” / ”Bhramari Pranayama”. This breathing exercise is truly blissful. It builds up concentration and focus, as well as soothes the throat, nervous system, and voice.
How to do it?
– Using your thumbs, push the front flaps of your ears and close them properly, so as to avoid any outer noise.
– Using the middle finger and ring finger, close your eyes and cover them gently.
– Place your index fingers on the forehead/eyebrows.
– Take a deep breath and exhale slowly while producing a deep humming sound from your throat.
– Allow this vibration to spread throughout your upper body (abdomen, chest, head, and throat).
– Feel the vibration, making you relaxed slowly.
– Repeat this 8-10 times.
In this way, you can stay relaxed after a hectic day. This breathing activity can be performed anywhere and at any-time. Performing this on an empty stomach is the best.
Source: The Indian Express
We are all in this “Together”; for any assistance, query, or feedback please contact us on the details.
You may also, contribute and join us.
We are open 24*7, we are here to help you anywhere, anytime
Call or WhatsApp: 8766384299